Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Report d'anvers par Jack Fejer sur le fofo anglais

3 participants

Report d'anvers par Jack Fejer sur  le fofo anglais Empty Report d'anvers par Jack Fejer sur le fofo anglais

Message  Florent Dim 24 Oct - 15:08

Round One - Florent with LBT

Ah, Lord Benjamin Tremendouson. There is only one archetype you represent, unlike your good lady friend Bloody Mary, so I knew I'd been paired into a good match-up. Keep him off of card draw and KT and this was an inevitable win. I asked him how many cards were in his deck as normal (61), pile shuffled to confirm as normal and proceeded to win the die roll. I was very happy not to see the turn one Guardian's Plate Bracers. I made Lady Bancroft and passed before my second turn saw me complete Junkboxes Needed and call ability, taking out his Keys to the Armoury whilst noting down the Puncture, Kel'thuzad and most importantly Bloody Ritual. Nothing much happened on his third turn, besides A Rare Bean, which missed but saw the second Kel'thuzad whistle by. I made a second Bancroft to force him to flip on four alongside Ashnaar, and began whittling his health away.

I assumed his deck like most only ran two Kel'thuzad and that his first would have been rowed, which was proved right when my fourth turn Junkboxes took out his Ritual. He duly flipped to kill the Bancrofts and I made Jorach, which he punctured. I quested on my sixth turn only to see him top deck the one of Goblin Rocket Launcher, a card not every build runs but is not great for me to see as my only real answer is Pappy. I duly made Pappy, and mathmatically assumed that he only really had a 1/20 chance of killing Pappy outright before the Dwarf wrecked his rocket. This I put down to the off chance he ran two instead of the normal sole Jin'rohk. I was duly upset when he used the Rocket...and hit Kel'thuzad number three. Bye bye Pappy, and hello imminently dominant LBT.

I played out another Jorach, but he didn't use the Rocket Launcher (which I had hoped he would and only hit Jorach for 1-3 or even miss, just so I could Deadliness the Rocket if he got desperate and shot Jorach before my End of Turn step in the following turn). I didn't think he had forgotten, and he hadn't. He'd had one card in hand going into his eight turn, duly rowed his draw and then tapped out to play...

Ishanah, High Priestess of the Aldor. "Soixante-Une!" Florent rejoiced.

Now of course I'd rowed every copy of Dagger of Betrayal I'd drawn if I'd not had a quest or location in hand as it's ostensibly useless in this match-up. All four of them. I'd also used the Deadliness on a pair of Greaves of Ancient Evil at some point along the way, and hadn't drawn any of the other three copies. I drew for turn twice, and then succumbed to the bleed.

0-1

Florent
Florent
vice champion de France 2011

https://comptoir.forumgaming.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Report d'anvers par Jack Fejer sur  le fofo anglais Empty Re: Report d'anvers par Jack Fejer sur le fofo anglais

Message  Florent Dim 24 Oct - 15:10

Il a pas aimé , mais par contre il a pas tout suivi , je n avais que 2 kel'thuzad , le second apres etre passé dessous est remonté apres un shuffle sur un Key of the armory.
Florent
Florent

Report d'anvers par Jack Fejer sur  le fofo anglais Empty Re: Report d'anvers par Jack Fejer sur le fofo anglais

Message  Rémi Lun 25 Oct - 1:42

et ouais comme quoi ishanah c'est la classe
Rémi
Rémi
3e Championnat du monde 2009
3e Championnat du monde 2009

Report d'anvers par Jack Fejer sur  le fofo anglais Empty COUCOU!!

Message  Denys Mar 7 Déc - 18:58

Salut les filles !! çà farte ??
Bon çà fait un bail !!
Pour le coup je déménage a Jouy Le Moutier près de Cergy Pontoise!!
On a réussit a acheter une maison !! Enfin !!
A+ et bon courage pour le reste !!
Denys
Denys
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Message  Florent Mer 8 Déc - 11:59

cool!

sinon tu reponds jamais au telephone? ou aux sms?^^
Florent
Florent

Message  Denys Mar 14 Déc - 10:39

Désolé!! en se moment j'ai le temps de pas grand chose!! Embarassed
je suis dans le boulot et les cartons !! c'est la misère
Dès que les beaux jours reviennent on se fera un barbecue a la maison !!
Je déménage les deux derniers week-end de décembre
A+ les filles [code] Crying or Very sad
Denys
Denys
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé