Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

GIFT OF THE EARTHMOTHER AGGRO - Lanthus the Restorer

GIFT OF THE EARTHMOTHER AGGRO - Lanthus the Restorer Empty GIFT OF THE EARTHMOTHER AGGRO - Lanthus the Restorer

Message  jonathan Mer 1 Juin - 0:02

4 Garet Vice
4 Lady Bancroft
4 Ashnaar, Frost Herald
4 Mikael the Blunt
3 Burly Berta
3 Adam Eternum
3 Muradin Bronzebeard

4 Hibernate
4 The Natural Order
4 Gift of the Earthmother
4 Tuskarr Kite
4 Avatar of the Wild

4 Eye of the Storm
4 Report to Goldshire
3 Rise and Be Recognized
4 Magni, the Mountain King

Difficulty Rating: 1/5. Deck is very mechanically simple: you play guys and beat them up. The best play is generally very clearly seen, and sub-optimal plays are often not particularly punishing. Good deck for new players, because making 8/8 Ashnaar's is really awesome.

Note: This list is incredibly haphazard. I personally feel that Jumo'zin is the only viable Druid deck, but felt that both this and the Earth and Moon deck bear exploring. This list is an off-the-top-of-my-head creation, and probably bears no resemblance to a good deck.

Deckbuilding note: This is what an average consistency-based aggro deck should look like. A pile of 4 and 3-ofs, some simple synergy, and a lot of good cards.

Theory behind the deck: The blue-dude suite backed up by efficient Druid permanent removal (Hibernate, The Natural Order) a strong flip (Lanthus) and two powerful reach abilities (Gift of the Earthmother, Avatar of the Wild). Designed to have difficult to deal with, powerful guys. Draws many cards, hopes to deal damage in big packets of 8 or more regularly.

I won't discuss the matchups as I don't know. Figured this (along with Earth and Moon) was worth pointing out to my viewing audience. I'll be back as soon as I can with another update! Apologies if this does not seem as polished as the previous one. Put simply, if it seems that way, it is because it isn't!
jonathan
jonathan
Peon
Peon

http://www.wowccg.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas