Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

RED SURVIVAL HUNTER CONTROL - Valerie Worfield

RED SURVIVAL HUNTER CONTROL - Valerie Worfield Empty RED SURVIVAL HUNTER CONTROL - Valerie Worfield

Message  jonathan Mer 1 Juin - 0:06

Valerie Worfield Control, sample decklist from Blackbladeshade of the WoWTCG.com Forums, with edits by ben isgur

2 Kel'Thuzad

4 Skeletal Warhorse
4 Dethvir the Malignant
4 Buzz
3 Fang

4 Snipe
4 Quickdraw
4 Explosive Shot
4 Tuskarr Kite
3 Bombard
3 Avatar of the Wild

3 Envoy of Mortality
4 Ring of Invincibility

4 Boon of Remulos
3 The Torch of Retribution
4 A Question of Gluttony
3 Undercity

Difficulty Rating: 3/5. You have to know when to hold resources open, know when to go aggro, know when to stick to control. Can be tough to do.

Difficulty rating: 3/5 Matchup knowledge, the aggro/control switch button, and knowing when and what to use Snipe to counter are important to this deck.

Playstyle: You have an insane amount of answers but that comes at a price: this deck isn't very good at applying pressure, but it's still possible, thanks to Avatar and Boomer. The key card of the deck is the Raptor. When I tested this against Velindra it sometimes felt clunky, I also felt I ran out of cards too soon (Hunters tend to have that problem). This problem was solved by adding the 1-cost mount (2-cost mounts are too slow). The quest cost-reduction gives the deck amazing draw (threaten Bombard with Raptor out and Boon of Alexstrazsa, complete Boon if they don't make you play it).

Key cards against aggro:
Swift Raptor, Boomer, Avatar, Explosive Shot

Key cards against midrange:
Swift Raptor, Avatar, Explosive Shot, Snipe, Bombard, Zalan

Key cards against control:
Swift Raptor, Band of Vile Aggression, Hemet Nesingwary, Avatar, Snipe, Bombard, Planned Assault
jonathan
jonathan
Peon
Peon

http://www.wowccg.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas